These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are the terms on which Bet-Football Limited (hereafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” or “Bet-Football”) provides its products and services to you, also referred to as “customers”. Please note that the agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Bet-Football which owns and operates the website www.bet-football.com (the “Website”).
This Agreement shall supersede any prior terms of business between you and Bet-Football.
You acknowledge that failure to comply with this Agreement may result in disqualification, account closure, bet voidance, restriction from withdrawal, or legal action against you as deemed appropriate.
“We”, “Us” and/or “Our” means Dynamik Marketing B.V., a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Curacao, with registration number 8048/JAZ and having a registered office address at Fransche Bloemweg 4, Curaçao.
"Payment Processor" means Pint Limited (12 Mount Havelock, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM12QG.) and You enter into a contract for the processing of Your payments with the Payment Processor.
Changes to the Terms & Conditions:
We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions at any time. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that any significant changes to the Terms and Conditions will be notified to you by an appropriate method. However, it remains your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions from time to time to ensure that you agree with them and your continued use of the Website and/or Bet-Football’s services will be deemed to be your acceptance of any changes we may make.
By opening an account with us and/or by using the Website you warrant that you:
- are over 18 years of age.;
- are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- are a resident in an area that permits gambling to occur;
- are solely responsible for any applicable taxes in relation to your betting activities;
- acknowledge the possible risk of losing money arising from the use of the service and that Bet-Football has no responsibility for any such loss.
- To access our service, you are required to complete the registration form. Bet-Football reserves the right at any time to request satisfactory proof of identity and proof of residence.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal account details and personal information are truthful and kept up to date. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if this information is incorrect, fraudulent or inappropriate.
- You agree to keep your username and password secret and confidential and will not share such information with others. If you misplace your username or password, you must notify our support team immediately.
- You acknowledge that any betting made through your usernames and passwords at Bet-Football, third party bookmakers or betting exchanges will be regarded as valid.
- We reserve the right to refuse any bet or part of a bet without the need to provide reasons at any time.
- We reserve the right to close your account and refund your balance without the need to provide reasons at any time.
- You acknowledge to read and accept the rules of the participating websites for the acceptance/cancellation of bets.
- We offer 2 free monthly withdrawals (first from the 1st to 15th of each month, and second one from the 16th to the end of the month) if the amount is above 200 EUR. All further withdrawals have a 1% fee attached. For any withdrawals under 200 EUR we have a 2 EUR fee.
- You will be allowed to withdraw any funds you have available on your accounts only after you have bet at least the same amount as your first deposit since you opened the account. Requests that do not meet this criteria will be rejected and not processed.
- If an account is inactive for 12 months or longer, Bet-Football reserves the right to forfeit the outstanding balance.
Where we make an error (whether human or otherwise), we will be entitled to declare the transaction void and withhold any payments. If we wrongly pay an amount to you or we pay you more than the amount to which you are properly entitled you agree to repay to us immediately upon request from us the amount which has been wrongly paid or overpaid to you. We have the authority to adjust your account to reflect the true outcome and rectify the error.
- You represent and warrant that at the time of registering and throughout the duration you have an account with us, you have not engaged and will not engaged in any of the following and/or related activities: money laundering, corruption, fraud, criminal activity, market manipulation, abuse, financing of terrorism, bribery, and financial sanctions (“Prohibited Activities”). You agree that from time to time, upon our request, you may be required to provide additional details in respect of any information you have provided to us, including in relation to any deposits which you have made into your account.
- We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate and/or conduct any verification checks and/or disclose any information required to regulatory authorities and/or seize your Account, where we have reasonable belief that, you may have or attempted to or have assisted a third party to, engage in any of the Prohibited Activities. Whilst we are undertaking any checks from time to time, we may restrict you from withdrawing funds from your Account and/or prevent access to all or certain parts of websites.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
- Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of these sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them or their use of any information they may acquire about you (including personal data).
- A link from our Website does not constitute an endorsement by us of the use of that link, the company or organisation behind that link or the contents of the website reached using that link.
This Agreement and all rights, obligations and liabilities under the same shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England. You irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts in respect of any dispute arising under or in connection with this Agreement.
- You agree that your use of the Website and our services is at your sole risk.
- You acknowledge and agree that Bet-Football shall have no responsibility or liability to you in relation to the third party bookmakers and betting exchanges’ terms and conditions and your betting account(s) with such bookmakers and betting exchanges.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss arising from the use, abuse or misuse caused by you.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss incurred in transmitting information by the internet or by e-mail.
- We shall not be liable to you for any technical faults, errors, or incorrect bets placed.
- We shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising for:
- business interruption, loss of profits, revenue, business, data, opportunity, business information or goodwill; or indirect or consequential loss,
- arising out of, or in relation to, these Terms and Conditions, even if such losses are foreseeable or if we have been notified by you of the possibility of such losses.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses including legal fees, arising out of: (a) any breach of this Agreement by you or (b) any violation by you of any law of or the rights of any third party or (c) any other liabilities arising out of your user of the Website and Bet-Football’s services.
- Subject to the foregoing provisions of this clause, our total liability to you for any loss or damage arising in connection with this Agreement shall be limited to the lesser of the amount of Fees actually received from you in the previous six months or five thousand pounds (5,000).
- Pint Limited (12 Mount Havelock, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM12QG.) is the Payment Processor.